We Welcome you to our Booking Terms & Conditions, please take time to read through our booking Terms and Conditions before you confirm safari with us. Confirming safari with We are assuming that you have read through, fully understand and accept the terms and conditions as stated below
- The prices quoted for the various safaris are as per the itinerary and include the following services, unless stated otherwise: overnight in hotels, guesthouses, tents or lodges, all meals as indicated, sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary, park entrance fees and ranger fees, airport transfers where applicable, ground transportation, English speaking driver/guides and bottled mineral water in the vehicle.
- Expenses that are not covered: international and domestic airfares, visa and passports, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, drinks other than the mineral water provided in the vehicle, tips and gratuities for the guides and accommodation staff, laundry, travel insurance, porters and other items of a personal nature.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any element of the tour. The company will, however, make every effort to minimize any increases.
(iii). Execution of the safari/tour
- It is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat and as such, Intare safari cannot guarantee wildlife or game viewing. You must take caution when viewing the animals and carefully follow the instructions given by either by your driver guide or wildlife rangers.
- A gorilla or chimpanzee permit guarantees clients will be able to track the primates in question but does not guarantee that the animals will be in plain sight.
- Accommodation is based on a twin or double bedded room, tent or Banda, with private bathroom where possible. Single rooms may be available with the payment of a supplement fee but availability cannot always be guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to substitute equivalent or superior hotels. If a hotel of equivalent standard is not available, Intare safari may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggest superior standard accommodation (extra charges may apply).
- The mode of transport used will be dependent on the number of clients and the route taken, based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. Every effort is made to ensure that vehicles are provided in a roadworthy condition but no liability can be accepted for a puncture, breakdown, damage, or any delay as a result of the poor road conditions.
- Experienced English speaking driver/guides are a key part of your tour. They are the only person(s) allowed to drive Intare safari vehicles. The driver’s decision on all matters, such as the route taken, is final.
- We reserve the right to alter any route or arrangement, to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour or vary the safari services in any way in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad Weather, problems with National Parks or hotels and security considerations. In such cases, alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances permit.
- We reserve the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied.
- We reserves the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if, in our opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority, the person concerned behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, hazard or inconvenience to any third party, damage to property or to environments and ecosystems. No refunds will be made and Intare safari shall not be liable for expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
1 All tours will be booked and confirmed only upon receipt of a 50% deposit of the basic program rate. For gorilla permits, a full advance payment of the permit fee is required in order to make the reservation.
- The payment balance is due no later than 21 days prior to the safari unless agreed otherwise.
- Bookings made within 42 days before arrival must be paid in full at the time of confirmation.
- If payment is not received in accordance with the above, Intare safari have the right to cancel the booking.
- Payment can be made by VISA credit card, bank transfer or cash, before the start of the safari. Note that payments by VISA credit card attract a 5% service charge. Credit card transactions must be made at least two months prior to the start of your safari. Regretfully, traveler cheques are no longer accepted.
- The costs of international transactions (or 5% service charge in case of credit card payments) are to be fully paid by the client.
(v). CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and shall be effective on the date of actual receipt by We.
- The following cancellation charges apply to the basic program rate:
- 60 days or more prior to arrival 10% charge
- 59 – 32 days prior to arrival 25% charge
- 31 – 8 days prior to arrival 50% charge
- 7 – 3 days prior to arrival 75% charge
- 48 hours or less prior to arrival 100% charge
We reserve the right to deduct all expenses incurred from money paid.
- Gorilla permits and air tickets are 100% non-refundable.
- No refunds will be made for any unused services, late arrival or no-show of any of the members of the tour.
- We shall try to ensure that the company exceeds the expectations in every area of the tour arrangements. However, suggestions are very much appreciated in order to keep improving the quality of the service.
- Complaints must be reported immediately to the Intare safari representative and to the supplier of the service in question, who will do their best to resolve the matter. If the problem is not solved to the client’s satisfaction, the complaint should be reported in writing and not later than 30 days after completion of the tour.
- Liability for any complaints not notified in accordance with the above-described procedure cannot be accepted.
- We will make every effort to ensure that all arrangements and services offered as part of the safari are carried out as specified in the most efficient way possible. However, the company does not have direct control of the provision of services by suppliers and, whilst every supplier is chosen with the utmost care, Intare safari do not accept liability for errors or omissions of such suppliers.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever whether to person or property.
- Whilst every care is taken, Intare safari cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect costs of loss or damage to baggage or personal possessions.
- We cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the company or its staff, including flight delays/cancellations or force majeure such as war or threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist acts, border closure, acts of government or other authorities, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closures, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, extreme Weather conditions, fire, technical and/or mechanical problems to transport and all similar events beyond the company’s control.
- It is the responsibility of the travel agency/wholesaler to ensure that all members of the tour have the appropriate passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates and other documentation required for the safari.
- It is the responsibility of the clients to take proper medical and practical precautions in regard to health and safety. Medical advice should be sought well before traveling.
- Clients are strongly advised to obtain comprehensive travel insurance before coming to Uganda. Local evacuation coverage is available in the unlikely event of a medical emergency while on safari with We
- The respective laws of the country govern Intare safari liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!